PT Solutions is committed to growing and advancing our profession through the advancement of our student physical therapists. We believe in exceeding the patient expectations for service and clinical outcome. Our therapists must possess a strong basis in evidence-based practice and understanding of their role in an ever-changing healthcare environment. We expect our students to strive toward the same. Below are some common questions:
Now Taking Applicants for PT Solutions Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Residency Program. Apply by May 16, 2013
- 175 hours of 1:1 mentoring with ongoing and constant access and feedback
- 200 hours of didactic and lab instructions which follows the ABPTS description of orthopedic physical therapy
- Preparation for the Orthopedic Clinical Specialist examination
- 7 days of shadowing opportunities with Orthopaedic Surgeons, Physicians, and Athletic Trainers
- Evidence-based medicine education and mentoring, fostering appraisal, implementation, and reviewing of latest treatment and research
- Development of highly trained professionals with superior skill inside and outside of the clinical setting
- Begins each August and runs through July– for 50 total weeks.
- All residents are PT Solutions Physical Therapy employees and must abide as such by all standards, policies, and procedures.
- All residents are compensated at pre-set amount by Program Director that is agreed upon with resident.
- This is a hand-selected program, through which applications and review process is standard.
- Applications must be turned in by no later than May 16,2013.
- Minimal eligibility includes: Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree, Physical Therapy licensure in corresponding state (must be obtained by start date)
- To apply to become a participant in the PT Solutions Physical Therapy Residency Program, contact Dr. Emily Yake at [email protected] for more information. In response to all emails, prospective residents receive the following with an attached application: “Thank you for your interest in becoming a resident in the PT Solutions Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Residency Program. Please return the attached application by email or ground mail. All information must be included to be considered for a position. The deadline for application is May 16, 2013. Resident applications will be selected for personal interview and site visit which will be scheduled during the month of May or June. Admission will be confirmed by July 1, and residents will begin program Mid-August 2013.