Cupid Chase 5k
Join us on February 4th, 2017 for the PT Solutions Cupid Chase 5K road race through Roswell, GA. Register Here.
Whether you are running away from Cupid’s arrow or madly in love, the PT Solutions Physical Therapy Cupid Chase 5K is for all skill levels and age groups.
The Cupid Chase is pledging a portion of each race entry back to Rally Foundation for Childhood Cancer Research.
Saturday, February 4, 2017 @ 8:00 AM
Sweet Apple Village
12050 Etris Road, Suite E140
Roswell, GA 30075
- Pre-Registration through 1/31/17 (Active.com and in person at PTS Sports) – $30*
- Late Registration in person only at PTS Sports through race morning 2/4/17 – $35
- Cherub Chase 1k – $10 (ages 6 and under)
- Student Rate: $25 (middle and high school students ages 19 and under)
- Phantom Runner – $35
* When registering online through Active.com, prices listed above do not include the processing fee charged by Active.com.
Race Day Registration Tips
- Arrive early, we may have a lot of race day registrations.
- Although we will accept credit card payment, check or exact cash will expedite your registration process.
- Registrations taken after 1/15/17, cannot guarantee t-shirt size.
REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE
- Online – Tuesday, January 31, 2017 @ 11:59 PM PST
- In-Store and Race day Registration is available at PTS Sports until race morning, Saturday, February 4, 2017.
- No Refunds will be allowed. Event will be held rain or shine.
RACE NUMBER PICK-UP
Friday, February 3, 2017 | 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday, February 4, 2017 | 6:30 am – 7:30 am
12050 Etris Road, Suite E140
Roswell, GA 30075
Grab your valentine, friends, and family members for friendly competition and costumed fun- the Cupid Chase 5K has something for everyone. In celebration of Valentine’s Day, the Cupid Chase 5K will feature some unique events that are sure to make this a must do on your race calendar.
- Cherub Chase 1K– Get the kids running early! This fun event is for ages 8 & under. Parents are welcome to run with children, distance is approximately .62 miles. All Cherub Chase participants will receive a t-shirt and goody bag.
- Catch Cupid If You Can – If you are looking for a real challenge try to beat our Cupid to the finish line. If you beat our Cupid to the finish line you will be awarded an additional prize.
- Cupid Costume Contest – If running in a costume is your thing then here is a contest for you. Dress up like Cupid and be entered into a contest to win some great prizes that you are sure to love!
- Stroller 5k – Think pushing 50 extra pounds is tough? Bundle your lil lovebugs up and push yourself (and the stroller!) to the limit in this year’s Stroller 5k division. You’re in a league of your own now, first three strollers across the finish line will receive an award.
- Phantom Runner – Want to support Rally Foundation but not run? Become a phantom runner for $35 and receive a race shirt, race bib and finish line chocolates. A phantom runner does NOT participate in the race but still supports Rally Foundation efforts. Phantom Runners will receive their race t-shirt in the mail after the event takes place on 2/4/17. Each phantom runner registration will allow a $25 donation to Rally Foundation.
- We are a Peachtree Road Race Qualifier! – make the most of your start wave placement at the 2017 Peachtree Road Race, the PT Solutions Cupid Chase 5K is a USATF Certified course (certification #GA15004DJ) which means you can submit your time when you register for the Peachtree Road Race 10K.
All participants receive a race t-shirt, chip timing and race goody bags. There will be plenty of post-event food and healthy snacks to refuel.
Overall awards are given in the following categories:
- Top 3 Overall Females
- Top 3 Overall Males
- Top 3 Masters Female (40+)
- Top 3 Masters Male (40+)
- Top 3 Stroller 5k Division
Age group awards are given to the top 3 in the following categories: 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79
Additional Awards are given for Best Costumes and to any runner who beats our Cupid to the finish line.
ABOUT RALLY FOUNDATION
Rally, a national 501(c)3 non-profit based in Atlanta, empowers volunteers across the country to raise awareness and funds for childhood cancer research to find better treatments with fewer long-term side effects and, ultimately, cures.
Rally began in Atlanta with a simple and impassioned request from one mom to another, as her 12-year-old son was fighting a brain tumor. When asked how they could help, she replied “Raise money for childhood cancer research and fund the best research wherever it may be.” The vision for Rally was born that day. In the 8 years since, Rally has given more than $5.25 million in research grants, funding more than 75 cutting-edge projects and fellows across the country.