Cupid Chase 5k
Join us on February 10th, 2018 for the Rally Foundation Cupid Chase 5K February 10th in Roswell, GA. Register Here.
Grab your Valentine, friends and family for this Peachtree Road Race qualifier.
Forty-six kids are diagnosed with cancer every school day, and less than 4% of cancer funding from the government goes to childhood cancer research. Run for kids fighting cancer to help us find better treatments with fewer long-term side effects and, ultimately, a cure for childhood cancers!
Saturday, February 10, 2018 @ 8:00 AM
PT Solutions Physical Therapy
12050 Etris Road
Roswell, GA 30075
- Pre-Registration through Jan. 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (Active.com) – $30*
- Late Registration in person only at PT Solutions through race morning Feb. 10, 2018 – $35
- Cherub Chase 1k – $10 (ages 6 and under)
- Student Rate: $25 (middle and high school students ages 19 and under)
- Spirit Runner – $35
* When registering online through Active.com, prices listed above do not include the processing fee charged by Active.com.
RACE NUMBER PICKUP
@ PT Solutions Physical Therapy
Friday, Feb. 9, 2018 | 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 10, 2018 | 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
RACE DAY REGISTRATION TIPS
- Arrive early, we may have a lot of race day registrations.
- Although we will accept credit card payment, check or exact cash will expedite your registration process.
- Registrations taken after 1/15/18, cannot guarantee t-shirt size.
REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE
- Online – Wednesday, January 31, 2018 @ 11:59 PM PST
- In-Store and Race day Registration is available at PTS Sports until race morning, Saturday, February 10, 2018.
- No Refunds will be allowed. Event will be held rain or shine.
The Rally Cupid Chase 5K has something for everyone:
- Cupid Chase 5K – The main event. Run 3.1 miles in celebration of Valentine’s Day.
- Cherub Chase 1K – Get the kids running early! This fun event is for ages 8 and under. Parents are welcome to run with children – the distance is approximately 0.62 miles. All Cherub Chase participants will receive a shirt and goodie bag.
- Catch Cupid – If you are looking for a real challenge, try to beat our Cupid to the finish line. If you beat our Cupid, you will be awarded an additional prize.
- Costume Contest – If running in a costume is your thing, then dress up like Cupid and be entered to win some great prizes that you are sure to love!
- Stroller 5k – Think pushing 50 extra pounds is tough? Bundle your little lovebugs up, and push yourself (and the stroller!) to the limit in this year’s Stroller 5k division. You’re in a league of your own now, first three strollers across the finish line will receive an award.
- Spirit Runner – Want to support Rally but not run? Become a phantom runner for $35 and receive a race shirt, race bib and finish line chocolates. A spirit runner does NOT participate in the race and will receive their race shirt in the mail after the event takes place on Feb. 10, 2018. Each spirit runner registration will allow a $25 donation to Rally.
All 5K participants receive a race shirt, chip timing and race goodie bags – plus plenty of post-event food and healthy snacks to refuel!
Overall awards are given in the following categories:
- Top 3 Overall Females
- Top 3 Overall Males
- Top 3 Masters Females (40+)
- Top 3 Masters Males (40+)
- Top 3 Stroller 5k Division
- Age group awards are given to the Top 3 finishers in the following categories: 10-11, 12-13, 14-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Additional awards are given for Best Costumes and to any runner who beats our Cupid to the finish line
MORE ABOUT THE RALLY FOUNDATION
Rally, a national 501(c)3 non-profit based in Atlanta, empowers volunteers across the country to raise awareness and funds for childhood cancer research to find better treatments with fewer long-term side effects and, ultimately, cures.
Rally began in Atlanta with a simple and impassioned request from one mom to another, as her 12-year-old son was fighting a brain tumor. When asked how they could help, she replied “Raise money for childhood cancer research and fund the best research wherever it may be.” The vision for Rally was born that day. In the 8 years since, Rally has given more than $5.25 million in research grants, funding more than 75 cutting-edge projects and fellows across the country.