2017 is off to a great start for the PT Solutions family! January was filled with busy prep for our Cupid Chase 5k, excitement that one of our local teams made it to the Super Bowl, and tons of interesting industry news. Keep up with the latest industry and company happenings by checking out the links we’ve been loving in January:
- Don’t forget that you still have time to sign up for the Cupid Chase 5K taking place this weekend!
- Did you know there is a “right” way to fall?
- The PT Solutions team at Tulane Institute of Sports Medicine recently helped Treasury Department Special Agent Kristie Gregorie regain her freedom and mobility after a serious shoulder injury.
- Spinal disk injuries are complex and debilitating. Luckily, they can heal!
- Physical therapists, athletic trainers, and even football fans have all seen at least one gut-wrenching moment when an athlete has likely suffered a concussion. The New York Times breaks down one of those moments.
- We are pumped for the new Atlanta Braves SunTrust Park! Check out this behind-the-scenes look at the new stadium.
- How are your New Year’s resolutions coming? If you’re struggling or just need some inspiration, check out what PTS Sports Head Coach Brett Daniels has to say on the topic.
- By the way, this is how we feel about the Atlanta Falcons making it to the Super Bowl.
Plus two great patient testimonials: