With warmer weather here to stay, athletes and weekend warriors alike are getting active! PT Solutions proudly sponsored the Salvation Army Metro Atlanta chapter’s 2017 Kettle Krush, shot a fun commercial with the Atlanta Dream, and is gearing up for the Allatoona Triathlon! Along with sponsoring great events, the PTS team saw awesome results from a young gymnast and Tennessee farmer who both received excellent physical therapy from PT Solutions’ physical therapists. Check out more of the latest PT Solutions happenings and current physical therapy news in the links we are loving this May:
- PT Solutions was a proud vendor of the Salvation Army Metro Atlanta 2017 Kettle Krush 5k at Candler Park in Atlanta, Georgia! The Kettle Krush helps beat homelessness, hunger, and human trafficking.
- 8-year-old cheerleader Mackenzie came to PT Solutions after a cheerleading accident. After graduating from physical therapy, she challenged her physical therapist, Laura, to a handstand and cartwheel competition!
- Concussion Legacy Foundation co-founder and executive director Chris Nowinski spoke about why it’s dangerous for NFL stars to keep brain injuries a secret. PT Solutions is a proud partner with the Concussion Legacy Foundation and Chris often joins us on The Sports Insider.
- High levels of stress can take a toll on the human body. Like athletes, celebrities are using physical therapy to maintain optimal health.
- A seasoned athlete shares her journey to staying mentally healthy while dealing with a difficult injury– making this is a great article to share with PTS patients who are down about being injured!
- Learn how PT Solutions helped a Tennessee farmer get back to the life she enjoys through physical therapy!
- The Golden State Warriors’ head coach, Steve Kerr, urges people to opt for physical therapy first instead of surgery and we agree!
- Thinking about traveling to the Big Easy? We reviewed five great ways to get active for people who live or travel to New Orleans!
- PT Solutions continues to be a proud sponsor of the Atlanta Dream!
- We are getting ready for one of the best triathlons of the year! Don’t miss our great pump-up video for the Allatoona Triathlon on June 25th at Dallas Landing Park in Acworth, Georgia.
Plus five great patient testimonials: