Another year is nearly in the books! 2016 was filled with significant growth, exciting new collaborations, and inspiring patient success stories from the PT Solutions family. We’re looking forward to 2017 but until then enjoy a few links we are loving this December as we reflect back on a great year and review the latest PT industry news.
- Did you know PT Solutions has five new clinic locations and three clinic expansions in metro-Atlanta?
- Sport specialization could be affecting your child’s body negatively.
- The CDC answers the question: What is a Concussion?
- Another great look into the serious reality of concussions featuring Chris Nowinski is HBO Real Sports: Cost of the Game (Youth Football).
- PT Solutions CEO Dr. Dale Yake recently joined The Weekly Check Up with Dr. Bruce Feinberg to talk about our unique approach to physical therapy.
- We’re ready to root on the Atlanta Braves as they re-locate to their new home at SunTrust Park.
- We’re heading to San Antonio for the 2017 Combined Sections Meeting (CSM)!
- Will this be your first CSM? Here’s a few tips for first time attendees.
- Have you fallen for one of these myths about lower back pain?
- PT Solutions New Orleans therapist recently helped his patient walk again after near-fatal accident.
Plus two great patient testimonials: