It may be the shortest month but February has proved to be quite busy for the PTS fam! Our distance model Orthopaedic residents meet virtually ever week but this month students from Atlanta, Asheville, and Tampa (pictured above) came together in Georgia for the first time to learn together. Continuing education courses, APTA CSM and the Cupid Chase 5k are just a few additional things that kept us on our toes in February. With the influx of warmer weather, we’re looking forward to getting even more involved in our communities next month. In the meantime, check out the latest industry and company happenings in the links we are loving this February:
- The chilly weather couldn’t keep us down. We had a great time at this year’s Cupid Chase 5k.
- Great News, 650 new brains were donated to the Concussion Legacy Foundation for research.
- When high school track star Skyelar tore her labrum physical therapy helped her get back to the track.
- Atlanta Business Chronicle featured our CEO, Dale Yake. Read how a college football injury lead him to create PT Solutions.
- The #ptsfam packed their bags and headed to APTA CSM in San Antonio. From the looks of it they had a blast meeting so many dpt students!
- SunTrust Park, welcome home Braves fans.
Plus two great patient testimonials: