Summer has officially begun and the PTS team has been busy, busy, busy! Two amazing PTS patients shared with us their journeys of overcoming adversity, our CEO Dr. Dale Yake spoke on CNN World Sports, Rally kid Matthew was featured in one of Georgia’s largest newspapers, and much more!
Check out the latest PT Solutions happenings and news in the links we are loving this June:
- PT Solutions Patient Val recovers from a hard fall thanks to PT Solutions’ supportive staff.
- Rally kid Matthew was recently profiled by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution for his inspiring story and involved with the Allatoona Triathlon and its beneficiary, The Rally Foundation for Childhood Cancer.
- Find out what goes through Allatoona Triathaletes minds on race day – as told through GIFs!
- PT Solutions patient Joey Pagan – who is prone to seizures and lives with Cerebral Palsy– worked with PTS speech and language pathologist Kim Arnold on treatment using cutting-edge augmentative and alternative communication technology.
- PT Solutions had a blast working with WNBA Atlanta Dream star Tiffany Hayes in our newest tv commercial and partnership.
- Catch a glimpse of PT Solutions at the Atlanta Braves new Suntrust Park as The Freeze runs for an easy victory. #BeatTheFreeze
- PT Solutions CEO Dr. Dale Yake shared his expertise on hockey injuries with CNN World Sports!
- A big story arises as former NFL player Jerome Bettis says he feels “taken advantage of” after not receiving enough information about the risk of concussion and its side effects.
- PT Solutions patient and pole vaulter goes the distance and proves her athleticism after overcoming lower back pain and winning State!
Plus these five awesome patient testimonials!