Job Summary: Primary responsibility is to provide quality patient care according to practice standards of American Physical Therapy Association appropriate to age and disability related to limitations in function. To document and perform charge related functions. To be responsible for acting as a representative of profession, PT Solutions, and own person in a positive outlook. To market patient care services to community, physicians, and other referral sources.
- Completion of patient evaluation and outline of appropriate plan of care consistent with physician orders, third party payor requirements, and expectations of patient. Perform patient treatments consistent with care plan. Perform treatments consistent with skill level and within boundaries of profession as outlined by practice act and APTA practice standards.
- Perform treatment skills with customer service responsibilities. Document all related information necessary for outline of treatment plan, treatment, ICD-10 and CPT coding, exercise flow sheets, home exercise programs, patient education, physician reporting, discharge summaries.
- Direct and supervise treatment provided by support personnel. Provide accurate and timely reporting of charges consistent with documentation to front office personnel or where appropriate service center directly.
- Market patient services to community, physicians, and other referral sources. Participate in community related marketing events as scheduled and outlined by PT Solutions.
- Follows established guidelines for reporting a significant medical error or unanticipated outcome in the patient’s care which results in patient harm.
- Attends inservice presentations and completes all mandatory education requirements.
- Uses Performance Improvement Plan to improve patient safety.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal, oral (includes telephone skills) and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and an ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Complete understanding of medical reimbursement and terminology.
- Ability to work with disabled individuals.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Completion of age-specific competencies and able to demonstrate age-specific treatments provided in clinic and/or location.
- Clinical proficiency in treatments consistent with clinic programs.
- Graduate of approved Program of Physical Therapy by APTA and CAPTE.
- Licensure appropriate to governing body of state licensing board.
- Current CPR card.
- No previous or current sanctions by federal payors (CMS, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Champus/Tricare, etc…) or other payors inclusive of state workers compensation system
We offer a competitive salary with incentive opportunities, comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Life and supplemental offerings, 401k, and paid time off. PT Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please place your preferred location in the message section of the application.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.