PT Solutions Structured Mentorship
As part of our mission to provide research-supported care, mentorship is a vital part of our practice. For any clinician, new or seasoned, participating in a structured mentoring program can help develop the skills necessary to evolve and grow within an ever-changing healthcare system.
We currently offer two mentorship experiences: the PT Solutions Mentorship Program and Distance Mentorship.
The PT Solutions Mentorship Program is a six-month post-graduate program that serves as an excellent stepping stone to more advanced training, residency program, specialty exams, and more.
- 90-minute weekly didactic sessions
- 2 hours per week of in-clinic mentorship
- 4-6 articles and 1 leadership video are provided each week.
- No financial commitment
*NEW* The PT Solutions Distance Mentoring Model is for current DPT students looking to advance in the physical therapy industry and their professional careers upon graduation. Practicing clinicians are paired with a student based on individual interests and personality.
- 4 months with each assigned mentor
- Monthly/quarterly meetings
- Opportunity for mentoring from several different perspectives and career paths
- Personalized guidance for career preparation