- Place one hand on a bench or chair with your front foot under your chest and you other foot straight back on the floor.
- Keep your head inline with your torso making a straight line from your heels through the top of your head.
- Tighten your abs, legs, and glutes.
- Lift the weight up and slightly back until your upper arm is just above your ribs. Keep your elbow tight to your ribs.
- Complete 2-3 sets, 8-10 reps per arm, alternating sides.
Have questions about this exercise? Leave us a comment below!
Do you need help reaching your goals or holding yourself accountable? Contact one of our trainers today! Body Solutions by PT Solutions is offered in Illinois and Georgia.
Body Solutions Chicagoland: Keith Tesch, CSCS, CNT at 630.470.5718 [email protected]
Body Solutions metro Atlanta: Kevin Tart, CSCS, at 770.634.8844 | [email protected]