Happy #FitnessFriday! Today we’re focusing on a plank variation exercise that’s great for core strength.
Follow these steps:
- Place your hand directly under your shoulders and your feet slightly wider than your shoulders
- Keep our head inline with your torso as to make a straight line from your heels through the top of your head
- Tighten your abs, legs, and glutes
- Life 1 arm off the floor holding for 1 seconds
- Repeat 10-20 times on each arm, twice
Have questions about this exercise? Leave us a comment below!