Our goal is to enhance the academic experience through real-world clinical application beyond the classroom. Our program is comprised of a specialized team of Clinical University Liaisons. They work with universities to create a personalized program structure and plan that enhances the relationship and benefits their students and practicing clinicians.
- Educational Opportunities – Partner with PT Solutions’ clinical leaders for guest lectures, lab assistants, or adjunct faculty tailored to university needs.
- Student Skills Lab – Engage students with local practicing clinicians to gain hands-on experience to prepare for formal clinical internships.
- Professional Development – Prepare students for their upcoming transition into therapy practice through resume review, mock interviews, leadership shadowing, and career planning.
- Networking Events – Students meet local clinical leaders in a social setting and learn about PT Solutions.
- Service Events – Students partner with practicing clinicians to give back to local communities through various service projects.
- Professional Development – Students learn about the many career paths available within PT Solutions, including clinic management, clinical education, residency and specialization, and internal travel opportunities.
- Distance Mentorship Program – Students develop career skill sets through ongoing connections with physical and occupational therapists.