Committed to our communities.
In light of the ongoing COVID- 19 developments, we want to ensure our patients continue to make progress toward their goals and recovery. Staying on track with your plan of care is important now more than ever, which is why we are staying committed to your wellness and safety.
PT SOLUTIONS IS OPEN
- As this novel pandemic continues and many states experience a surge in COVID-19 cases, our clinics remain open based on the 2020 memorandum issued by the United States Department of Homeland Security detailing that Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy are all recognized as essential services, allowing us to continue to care for you and your family.
- Increased sedentary activity and increased levels of stress resulting from the current pandemic and social distancing have the potential to intensify symptoms for those suffering from chronic pain. By remaining open, we are providing a safe and effective treatment option as opposed to medicinal alternatives.
- There are many conditions physical therapists can help treat to help avoid the need for a hospital visit. We will continue to do our part to alleviate the burden currently being placed on our hospitals and urgent care teams.
- As an alternative option to coming to a clinic in person, we are offering Telehealth virtual appointments in select regions to allow patients to receive treatment in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
Learn more about Virtual Appointments
CONTINUING YOUR CARE IS IMPORTANT
- As you train or exercise, you build strength, endurance, and power, but when you stop exercising, those effects can deteriorate quite rapidly. While home exercise programs are helpful, they don’t have the same impact as in-clinic treatment. Our therapists can provide a more comprehensive assessment to update your plan. This is especially important for our patients who are post-operative or at risk for falls.
- In uncertain times, feelings of anxiety and depression can significantly hinder a rehabilitation program. Physical Therapists have been identified as professionals who can effectively deliver exercise interventions to help patients suffering from anxiety and depression. Accurate assessment and application of exercise intensity are vital for these conditions.
- For our patients who are immunosuppressed or cautious about coming in, select regions now offer Telehealth virtual appointments. Virtual appointments allow patients to continue receiving quality treatment and plan of care progression during shelter-in-place orders.
Don't forget your mask!
We are committed to keeping our communities healthy and ask that all patients, team members, and guests wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while inside the clinic.
Thank you for helping keep our communities safe!
If you are not feeling well and unsure if you should come into the clinic, we encourage you to self-access with the CDC’s Coronavirus Self Checker.