The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) provides California residents certain rights regarding their Personal Information collected by PT Solutions.
For the purposes of the CCPA and this Point of Collection Notice (“Notice”), a Consumer is defined as an individual residing in the State of California, including visitors to www.ptsolutions.com, all subpages and communication capabilities accessible therein through messaging, chat, or similar functionality (collectively the “Site”) and those who are acting as a job applicant to, an employee of, owner of, director of, officer of, medical staff member of, or contractor of PT Solutions. The CCPA defines Personal Information as information that identifies, describes, or could reasonably be linked with the Consumer (“Personal Information”).
This Point of Collection Notice (“Notice”) is intended to inform Consumers of the categories of Personal Information that we collect and the purposes for which those categories of Personal Information are used, as required by the CCPA.
The CCPA does not apply to the following categories of information:
- Medical information governed by:
- Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH)
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA)
- Privacy data covered by other regulations including:
- US Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- US Driver’s Privacy Protection Act
- California Financial Information Privacy Act
- Information collected by government entities
Categories of Personal Information Collected by PT Solutions
The categories of Personal Information collected by PT Solutions within the past 12 months may include:
Yes / No
||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
||Any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual, including, but not limited to, his or her name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. “Personal information” does not include publicly available information that is lawfully made available to the general public from federal, state, or local government records.
|C. Characteristics of protected Classification under California or federal law
||Race, color, religion (includes religious dress and grooming practices), sex/gender (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, request for family care leave, request for leave for an employee’s own serious health condition, request for Pregnancy Disability Leave, Retaliation for reporting patient abuse in tax-supporting institutions, Age (40 or older).
|D. Commercial information
||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|E. Biometric information
||An individual’s physiological, biological, or behavioral characteristics, including an individual’s deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), that can be used, singly or in combination with each other or with other identifying data, to establish individual identity. Biometric information includes, but is not limited to, imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, and voice recordings, from which an identifier template, such as a faceprint, a minutiae template, or a voiceprint, can be extracted, and keystroke patterns or rhythms, gait patterns or rhythms, and sleep, health, or exercise data that contain identifying information.
|F. Internet or other electronic network activity
||Activity including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement.
|G. Geolocation data
||Physical location or movements
|H. Sensory data
||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
|I. Professional or employment-related information that is not publicly available.
||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
|J. Education Information
||Information that is not publicly available personally identifiable information as defined in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Sec. 1232g; 34 C.F.R. Part 99).
||Information drawn from any of the personal information categories referenced above to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
PT Solutions collects your Personal Information for recruitment, employment, personnel related and other business purposes.
How PT Solutions Obtains Personal Information
PT Solutions may obtain Personal Information either directly from you (forms you complete through our website or through other online communications with PT Solutions), or indirectly from you (by tracking actions you take on our website). We may also obtain Personal Information from third-party vendors who perform business services on our behalf.
Sharing Personal Information
PT Solutions may disclose your Personal Information to third-parties, with your consent when required by federal and state law, including consumer reporting agencies for employment background checks, service providers with whom the Consumer directs us to share such Personal Information, and service providers that fulfill a specific business purpose (i.e. payroll companies, health/benefits/wellness providers, human resource consultants, staffing agencies, etc.).
In addition, we may use, sell, or disclose the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to subscribe to a newsletter, register for an event, or request information regarding other products or services then we will use the Personal Information to fulfill such request. If you share your name and contact information to request an appointment or ask a question about a PT Solutions service, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to complete job applications, seek employment opportunities, and to complete related information requests related to seeking such prospective job opportunities then we will use that information to facilitate completion of a potential employment opportunity.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To personalize your Site experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through the Site, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
Right to Amend Point of Collection Notice
Should you have a disability that prevents or limits your ability to access this notice, please email us at email@example.com. We will work with you to provide this notice in an alternative format.
Last updated: June 2021