Why wait 2 weeks to be seen? 90% of all new referrals are seen in our clinics within 48 hours.
Our clinical staff has the highest level of advanced residency and fellowship training, and board certifications available on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- Comprehensive musculoskeletal evaluations
- Manual Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Work Conditioning programs
- Worksite Ergonomic Assessments
- Functional Capacities Evaluations
- Post-offer & Pre-employment Assessments; Fit for Duty Testing
- Aquatic Physical Therapy (Ocean Springs location only)
- Running Analysis
How To Access Our Services:
In Mississippi, Physical Therapy services can be ordered by MD’s, DO’s, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Podiatrists, or Chiropractors.
Mississippi is also a direct patient care access state for Physical Therapy. If you have been given a medical diagnosis in the past 180 days for a condition that physical therapy services are appropriate, you may contact one of our offices to schedule an evaluation. We will then forward your plan of care to your health care provider of choice.